Search open positions.
Join a team of skilled nursing, home health, therapy and hospice professionals dedicated to delivering a loving patient experience for the best possible health outcomes.
When you join the Stonerise team, you are joining a network of healthcare professionals across West Virginia and southeast Ohio. Our network offers jobs across four service lines: transitional and skilled nursing care centers, home health, therapy, and hospice. Roles at Stonerise also include positions in administration (supporting local, regional and shared services), IT, accounting, operations, human resources, payroll and more.
As we innovate and create positive change with our model of transitional care, we rely on the longstanding spirit of Appalachia, which means we strive to care for our patients, one another, our neighbors and our communities like we do our own families. Galatians 5:13 says, “Through love serve one another.” This is our purpose, and it guides every interaction we have with our patients, their families, our team members, our partners and the communities we serve. We believe it is our calling to serve as caregivers, and while some days are challenging, it is an honor to serve.
We believe that every team member is just as important as the next. Watch and read some of our team members talk about why they’ve chosen a career at Stonerise and what inspires them as caregivers. We want every team member to succeed in a way that fulfills them personally.
Stonerise is a great place to start your career in healthcare. It’s also a great place for experienced healthcare professionals who are looking for a change. Come help us reinvent how we care for one another as we age.
Stonerise offers competitive benefits, career advancement opportunities, ongoing career training, tuition assistance and free CNA training.
Stonerise offers many benefits for its team members, including:
- For all full-time team members:
– Competitive compensation and benefits packages
– Paid time off
– Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules (like various clinical shifts and rotations) in many locations
- Ongoing career training and development opportunities
- The Stonerise Hug Fund, created for and funded by team members to help one another during tough times
- Sign-on bonuses for some roles
We also offer unique opportunities that make Stonerise more rewarding than other professional healthcare settings:
- Establish deep, personal relationships with the patients you care for and their families (unlike in a hospital setting).
- Feel a sense of fulfillment in staying with patients longer and truly being part their journeys of getting back to health and back to life.
- Join a passionate and deeply connected group of caregivers who support and take care of one another like a family.
- Work in a purpose-driven atmosphere where you are regarded as an important part of the Stonerise family.
As a network of services, we create opportunities for you to progress in your career at Stonerise:
- Different location opportunities: If you need or want to relocate, you can stay with Stonerise by transferring to another care location or region within our network.
- Varied care setting opportunities: If you’d like to switch careers from a clinical home health setting to a skilled nursing center setting, for example, we can support your career goals.
- Career progression: If you’re looking to eventually move into middle management or try something new, our career paths across different service lines and support departments make that possible. We also support tuition reimbursement for full-time team members.