Roles and Opportunities
Search open positions.
There are many clinical and non-clinical career opportunities at Stonerise across West Virginia and southeast Ohio.
Across The Stonerise Network, we offer more than 100 different roles, both clinical and non-clinical. From patient services and operations to nursing and therapy, we have a variety of roles and career opportunities across our transitional care, home health, therapy and hospice service lines.
The types of roles we offer include:
Nursing & Therapy
Our nursing roles include: CNAs, home health aides, RNs, LPNs, clinical nurse educators, staff educators, CNA instructors and alternative nursing careers such as infection control nurses, wound nurses, clinical quality specialists and more.
Our therapy roles include: occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech language pathologists, speech therapists, respiratory therapists and physical therapy assistants.
Patient services careers at our centers include roles in the following areas: dietary, laundry, housekeeping, activity and hospitality.
Our clinical leadership roles include: director of nursing (DON), assistant director of nursing (ADON), home health clinical manager, clinical quality leadership and director of rehabilitation (DOR).
Our operations leadership careers include roles in the following areas: administration (home health administrator and skilled nursing center administrator), business operations and executive regional operations roles.
Our business development roles include: nurse liaison, account executive and director of case management. Business development careers focus on building relationships, promoting quality care and providing valuable information to physicians, hospital case managers and other referral partners.
Shared Services and Office Support
Our shared services and office support roles include local and corporate positions in the following areas: accounting, analytics, billing, compliance, finance, payroll, help desk, human resources, legal, marketing/communications, technology and training.
Find your place in a nursing, CNA or home health aide career at Stonerise.
There are many different ways your career might progress at Stonerise. Below is a Stonerise nursing career ladder example. Starting with the position of nursing assistant, each career stage supports and leads to the one that follows.
- Roles include certified nursing assistant (CNA), nurse aide and home health aide.
- Free CNA training and certification courses take as little as 6 to 8 weeks and are available in-house, making it easy to begin a career in healthcare or switch from another field at any time in life.
- Begin gaining experience in a healthcare career as early as age 18—a high school diploma is not required.
- Support other healthcare professionals in caring for patients.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Care for patients and tend to their general well-being.
- Perform everyday nursing duties under the supervision of a registered nurse supervisor.
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Provide direct nursing care to patients through a wide range of services.
- Mentor LPNs and CNAs.
- Educate and provide career development.
- Focus on clinical areas of interest such as infection prevention, skin integrity and much more.
- Upper-level nursing positions include director of nursing (DON), assistant director of nursing (ADON) and clinical manager.
- Supervise RNs, LPNs and CNAs.
- Supervise patient-centered care plans in consultation with a Stonerise Medical Director and physician/family doctor.
- Work in healthcare without directly working with patients. Opportunities are also possible for those who do work directly with patients.
- Make important contributions while taking on more responsibility.
- Serve in critical departments such as accounting, IT, operations, human resources, payroll and case management.