Guidelines for in-person visitation.
To ensure the safety and health of patients staying in our transitional care centers, we are following the guidance of the State of West Virginia and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in allowing skilled nursing centers to re-open to in-person visitors. Each center is following infection control principles and visitation guidance from CMS. The guidance outlines greater visitation for patients while adhering to the nine core principles of infection prevention for safe visitation.
Centers may begin welcoming visitors if they have had no active COVID-19 cases for at least the past 14 days and their county positivity rate is below 10 percent.
Our centers are always prioritizing Compassionate Care visits which can be made regardless of the center’s visitation status. Compassionate Care visits are special visits in which a visitor provides comfort, support, and assistance to a patient whose well-being is suffering or at risk. To discuss scheduling a visitation appointment, call the center directly.
While we are excited to welcome visitors into our centers, we want to caution that this process includes limitations in order to protect the safety of all patients and team members.
The following guidelines will be in place for in-person visits:
- No more than two visitors will be allowed at the same time, by appointment only.
- Visits will take place in a designated location outside of patient rooms.
- Time limitations may be imposed.
- All visitors will be screened upon arrival.
- Visitors must wear a mask or face covering, maintain 6 feet of social distancing, and use proper hand hygiene while in the center.
- Visitors should enter through the main entrance to a waiting area and will not have access to any other part of the facility without a team member escort.
Schedule an In-Person Visit
To schedule an in-person visit at a center, please call the center directly.
|Stonerise Beckley||(304) 256-1650|
|Stonerise Belmont||(304) 665-2065|
|Stonerise Berkeley Springs||(304) 258-3673|
|Stonerise Bridgeport||(304) 842-7101|
|Stonerise Clarksburg||(304) 624-6401|
|Stonerise Keyser||(304) 788-3415|
|Stonerise Kingwood||(304) 329-3195|
|Stonerise Lewisburg||(304) 645-7270|
|Stonerise Lindside||(304) 753-4332|
|Stonerise Martinsburg||(304) 263-8921|
|Stonerise Morgantown||(304) 285-2720|
|Stonerise Moundsville||(304) 843-1035|
|Stonerise Parkersburg||(304) 485-6476|
|Stonerise Princeton||(304) 425-8128|
|Stonerise Rainelle||(304) 438-6127|
|Stonerise Wellsburg||(304) 394-5322|