Guidelines from the State of West Virginia for in-person visitation.
To ensure the safety and health of patients staying in our transitional care centers, we are following the guidance of the State of West Virginia in allowing skilled nursing centers to re-open to in-person visitors. Each center will follow the county alert system that is also being used to assess the spread of Coronavirus for county school systems.
Centers will fall into one of four re-opening phases—Green, Yellow, Orange or Red—and may begin welcoming visitors if they have had no active Coronavirus cases for at least the previous 14 days. While we are excited to welcome visitors into our centers, we want to caution that this process includes limitations in order to protect the safety of all patients and team members.
The following guidelines will be in place for all visitors during the Green and Yellow phases, when visitors are welcomed into our centers:
- No more than two visitors will be allowed at the same time, by appointment only.
- Visits will take place in a designated location outside of patient rooms.
- Time limitations may be imposed.
- All visitors will be screened upon arrival.
- Visitors must wear a mask or face covering, maintain 6 feet of social distancing (meaning no touching), and use proper hand hygiene while in the center.
- Visitors should enter through the main entrance to a waiting area and will not have access to any other part of the facility without a team member escort.
Schedule an In-Person Visit
To schedule an in-person visit at a center currently accepting visitors, please call the center directly.
|Stonerise Beckley||(304) 256-1650|
|Stonerise Belmont||(304) 665-2065|
|Stonerise Berkeley Springs||(304) 258-3673|
|Stonerise Bridgeport||(304) 842-7101|
|Stonerise Clarksburg||(304) 624-6401|
|Stonerise Keyser||(304) 788-3415|
|Stonerise Kingwood||(304) 329-3195|
|Stonerise Lewisburg||(304) 645-7270|
|Stonerise Lindside||(304) 753-4332|
|Stonerise Martinsburg||(304) 263-8921|
|Stonerise Morgantown||(304) 285-2720|
|Stonerise Moundsville||(304) 843-1035|
|Stonerise Parkersburg||(304) 485-6476|
|Stonerise Princeton||(304) 425-8128|
|Stonerise Rainelle||(304) 438-6127|
|Stonerise Wellsburg||(304) 394-5322|